Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowy Day in Seattle

It's Graham's first snow experience! We walked to the playground to see our neighbors celebrating the snow:) There was a giant snowman! And children sledding with their parents! And a puppy chasing a tennis ball;)





On closer inspection, it was a giant snowman and it's baby...


Do you see the hill in the background? That's where all the sledding action takes place! Conveniently there is a staircase right there which makes transporting your sled uphill much easier!


"Sled smarter, not harder."





Graham: "I want to go sledding..."


Daddy: "I want to go sledding..."


Next year, guys. That abandoned blue tobaggon or whatever it's called was tempting us...



"I guess I'll just go skating instead."







One last view of the snowy field and rooftops before we head home. Puppy Power is still chasing the ball down there.




Would you have grabbed the abandoned blue tobaggon and taken it for a run down the hill?
I thought so...


Suzanne











5 comments:

  1. totally would have grabbed that bad boy and went down the hill! I'm envious of your snow. I'm in NC and snow is a rare treat for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been so hard to resist grabbing the sled! How awesome that you guys are getting to experience this fun winter weather. I however am glad that we have avoided snow so far, sorry to say. Santa should bring Graham a sled next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos! You've inspired me to post about the snow days on my blog. Too bad we don't live closer so Graham and GG could have a snow date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing better than playing with your kids in the snow! I'm SO jealous of that sledding hill - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in AZ, so seeing snow even in photos is special! I don't know if I'd grab the sled, just because it is so foreign to me!;)

    Nice to meet you, and congrats on being a vB featured member!
    Courtney
    http://www.club-content.com

    ReplyDelete