Friday, November 25, 2011

A New Dream Begins

I am thrilled to write my introductory post celebrating a BIG dream taking place in my life right now! As many of you know, I cherish my role as mother. I feel blessed that my son Graham is enjoying each day of his life surrounded by love from Mommy and Daddy. We, as a family, are living our shared dream of being present and available for each other, nurturing each other through attention and play. It is not through logic that we are achieving this dream, but through instinctual desire and our claim to it.

Our dream is expanding! I have been gifted with a Shaklee Distributorship! My Gold Ambassador PAK arrives anyday! (And you thought it was a sibling for Graham.) I am eagerly awaiting my new Shaklee products, including Basic H2, the organic super cleaning concentrate. I have a list of projects . One lucky subject is my 1971 VW van. If you like dramatic before and after photos, follow me here at Suzanne Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Well, as your mother you know I always stepped out on faith which is, sometimes, the exact opposite of logic. It's the only way to go - up, up and away!!!

    ReplyDelete